Dr. Marc Morrell joined Team Kadar in July 2015. He graduated at the top of his class from Rutgers University with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree (DMD). He then attended Montefiore Medical Center for three additional years of study to earn a certificate specializing in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. After completing these degrees, he became a registered dentist and registered dental specialist in New Jersey.
Dr. Morrell is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontics. Dr. Marc recently became a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, which represents the highest level of commitment to orthodontic excellence.
Dr. Marc is married to Ailene, a clinical director for a mental health agency. They have two sons. Marc enjoys spending time with his family, going to the beach and staying active.
Dr. Marc Professional Bio:
- Bachelors: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- DDS: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- MSD: Montefiore Medical
- Orthodontics at Montefiore Medical, Bronx, NY
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Mid Atlantic Orthodontic Society
- Southern New Jersey Dental Association
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Medicine and Dentistry