Dr. Lori Kaye finds the orthodontic profession extremely rewarding, as it allows her to help patients achieve self-confidence through a beautiful smile.
Dr. Kaye is a Philadelphia trained and board-certified orthodontic specialist, and she is a lifetime resident of the surrounding Philadelphia area. After receiving her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, she went on to graduate with honors from Temple University’s School of Dentistry. Dr. Kaye completed her post-doctoral training in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at Temple University’s orthodontic residency program. She has returned to Temple’s Department of Orthodontics as an Adjunct Clinical Professor.
Dr. Kaye has earned the designation as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, signifying her pursuit of continued proficiency and excellence in orthodontics. She is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics and Pennsylvania Dental Association.
When she is not working, she enjoys rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles, going to the Jersey shore, and trying new restaurants with her husband Ethan.
Dr. Tom Kadar in conversation with Dr. Lori Kaye
Dr. Kaye Professional Bio:
- Bachelors: University of Pennsylvania
- DMD: Temple University
- MOHS: Temple University
- Orthodontics at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Summa Cum Laude, Temple University School of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, Temple University School of Dentistry
- Temple University-Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry Dean’s Scholar
- Oral Pathology Award, Temple University School of Dentistry
- Top Dentist, Philly Magazine, February 2024