Traditional braces not for you? No problem! Our doctors are experts at straightening teeth without braces using custom, clear & removable aligner systems.
Our advanced technology enables Dr. Kadar and his team to utilize digital xrays and digital scans of your teeth to create a treatment plan at your first visit. Using a series of clear aligners, custom made for you and changed every 7-14 days as directed, you will have a straight, beautiful smile in a few months.
Unlike Do-it-yourself (DIY) systems, Kadar Orthodontics doctors personally review your scans, xrays and medical history to choose the best aligner system to achieve your ideal smile. At Kadar Orthodontics, our doctors are proficient in three systems: Ksmile, Invisalign & Spark
Dr. Kadar had been using aligners to move teeth for nearly 30 years. Trained by his predecessor, Dr Jack Donley, he would manually cut teeth from plaster models to create the aligners and move the teeth to the desired position. New technology has allowed Dr. Kadar to accurately design a treatment plan and create aligners virtually.
KScan – Using our advanced digital technology – we can obtain a virtual model of your teeth in less than 10 minutes. The digital scan can be transposed onto the digital cone beam xray which provides our doctors with a complete virtual model of your teeth. Using the digital scan and xray, our licensed Orthodontists evaluate the teeth and jaws and identify any complex medical issues including airway, sleep apneas, jaw, bite or gum disease that might impede your aligner treatment or require collaboration with other dental specialists. Ultimately, we make sure aligner treatment will be safe and effective for your unique situation.
KCreate – Dr Kadar creates a virtual treatment plan specific to straightening your teeth and correcting any bite issues. This is where a Doctors’ expertise is critical to ensure aligner therapy is properly set up and tooth movement is done at the appropriate speed to minimize any adverse effects that could occur without proper supervision. Our skilled digital technicians personally oversee the 3D- Printer system to produce your custom aligners – during your first visit!
KFit – Our clinical team educates and teaches our patients how to care for their aligners and teeth during KSmile treatment. We offer virtual and in-office check appointments with our doctors to monitor tooth movement and be sure your treatment progresses to your perfect smile in a convenient and timely manner. We are here to help today and tomorrow
The KSmile Difference
- Board certified & Licensed Orthodontists
- Medical evaluation including complete medical/dental history
- Evaluation of jaw, bite, teeth, gums and airway
- Superior Digital Technology digital scan, CBCT (cone beam xray), 3D Printers
- Customized treatment plan created by your trusted Orthodontist
- No goopy impressions – completely digital process
- KSmile is Handmade in USA (in our in office digital lab)
- Same day delivery – start at your first visit
- Invisible & removable – nearly invisible material & removable at work/school
- BPA free plastic aligners
- Removable – Improved hygiene, flossing and brushing
- Broken or lost appliances replaced within 24 hours – using your digital models
- Fewer in-office visits – virtual appointments available
- Faster, more comfortable treatment (usually less than 12 mos)
- Not only for adults anymore – Teens and some adolescents can use aligners
- Dr K is south jersey pioneer – using aligner technology for over 30 years
- Elite provider – treated thousands of patients with customized aligners
- Board certified and SJ Top dentists for over 10 consecutive years
- Available 24/7 for any concerns, issues or problems our patients may encounter
- Clinical team are licensed dental hygienist and certified/registered dental assistants
Straight Teeth without Braces
The Invisalign System is a clear alternative to braces that allows our doctors to straighten your teeth using a series of clear customized, removable aligners. Dr Kadar is a Platinum Plus+ Invisalign Provider and pioneer in aligner therapy in our region. He has completed thousands of Invisalign cases since 1997. It is critical that the doctor who treatment plans your case is experienced and knowledgeable in using the Invisalign software to achieve your most ideal result.
At your first visit, we take a digital scan of your teeth which is sent electronically to Invisalign. Dr. Kadar utilizes Invisalign’s software to create a customized treatment plan to straighten your teeth and correct your bite. Invisalign manufactures the aligners and returns them to our office. Our skilled team fits the aligners and Dr Kadar monitors your tooth movement and progress at specific intervals. Subsequent appointments can be done in office or through our virtual appointment portal.
To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign, SCAN THE QR CODE:
The Spark aligner system was created by Ormco, the same manufacturer of the Damon Braces system we utilize in our office. The Spark clear aligner features TruGEN material, which is designed to provide advanced force retention, to be nearly clear, and to enhance patient comfort with its polished edges.
Spark aligners are one of the most discrete and comfortable aligners on the market today. Each aligner is hand trimmed to offer the highest level of comfort. Additionally, the material used to create the aligners may result in more effective and efficient movement, thereby leading to faster treatment time. Studies have shown that for some patients, Spark can be more comfortable and productive.
The aligners work in the same manner as Invisalign, however, with one very big difference. Spark aligners are only available to orthodontists. That means the treatment is always in the hands of the most experienced and knowledgeable practitioner who knows the intricacies of how teeth move and who has the experience guaranteed to offer the best results possible.
Spark Clear Aligners:
- Spark is the newest full-service clear aligner system available to patients.
- Spark uses proprietary 3D Approver aligner software that enables the orthodontist to create a personalized and customized treatment design for each patient.
- Spark is clearer with minimized stains than the leading competitor, allowing your smile to shine during treatment.
- The Spark aligner material may result in more effective tooth movement and productive treatment.
- The Spark aligner system involves the help and guidance of a trained, skilled orthodontist throughout treatment – unlike mail-order aligner products in the market.
- Spark leverages Ormco’s five decades of orthodontic heritage, R&D, and high manufacturing standards, and is designed to meet the needs of orthodontists and their patients.
Often Dr. Kadar utilizes both Damon Clear Braces and the Spark Aligners to expedite a patient’s treatment and provide the fastest, most advanced, treatment available today! We call this treatment the Kadar Kombo – it combines the best of braces and aligner treatment modalities for the ultimate patient outcome!
No more goopy impressions! At Kadar Orthodontics, we are nearly an impression free office. Using the latest in digital technology, our Itero scanner provides a 3D digital map of your teeth in minutes!
The iTero scanner is all about patient comfort. It delivers a digital impression, in less than 8 minutes, that is much more accurate than a routine dental impression. The iTero scanner does not expose our patients to any sort of radiation and is completely safe.
The best part is that the iTero scanner is fast and accurate. The digital scan can be used to expedite treatment using Invisalign, Ksmile or other orthodontics appliances.
Kadar Orthodontics has always embraced new technology when it made sense for our patients. The latest technology to be adopted at Kadar Orthodontics, is 3D printing that revolutionizes the way digital images are captured and used — producing models and retainers from a saved digital image more precisely and quicker than old-style plaster molds.
Digital 3D Printing allows our clinicians to provide our patients with customized aligners and retainers. Our in-house lab uses the digital scan to deliver appliances in less than 24 hours! Our doctors personally treatment plan each and every patient scan to achieve the desire orthodontic outcome.
In the past, if a model was broken or a patient lost their retainer, the patient would have to come back in for another goopy impression. The 3D printer can print a new model and retainer from a saved digital image.
3D printing has taken the orthodontics profession into the 21st century. This eliminates the original way we would produce and capture images and what we do with them. From a 3D scan, this printer will produce a model of the patient’s mouth more precisely and quicker than traditional plaster molds—and they can be replicated indefinitely.
Digital Xrays/Cone Beam
An initial Orthodontic examination should always include a digital xray either a 2 D panorex or 3D Cone Beam depending on the patient’s needs.
The Panorex or 2D xray provides our Doctors with critical information about your teeth and bone structure that cannot viewed on a routine external exam.
A panoramic X-Ray gives the dentist a “snapshot” or overview of the entire mouth and jaws including: all the teeth, the TMJ and the sinus cavity. Panoramic images are not good for detecting very small cavities, but they are good at finding larger concerns like infections, impacted teeth, tumors, degenerative joint disease and cysts.
At Kadar Orthodontics, we utilize the Digital Planmeca ProMax® xray machine to ensure our xrays are the highest quality with little radiation exposure to our patients. The ProMax is fast and easy – our licensed dental assistants can perform the digital xray in only 2 minutes!
If further diagnostic testing is needed, the ProMax has the ability to take a cephalametric xray as well. Orthodontists often need this specialized xray to accurately diagnose complex problems and to develop your customized treatment plan.
Ceph X-rays are generally used to diagnose developmental concerns involving the head, neck and jaw that may be interfering with proper facial and oral development.
They are commonly used to:
- Explore possible TMJ concerns
- Assess the reasons behind excessive tooth misalignment – particularly in cases where an overbite or underbite is present
- Diagnose suspected tooth and/or jaw fractures
- Obtain precise measurement of teeth including their root structures
- Or, plan for orthodontic work
Cephalometric Analysis is particularly useful in understanding the complexities of overbites and underbites, because the position or underdevelopment of the jaw plays a significant role with these concerns.
CBCT – Cone Beam Cat Scan
The ability to offer advanced technologies was a major factor in building the Kadar Kabin. Our new facility includes a CBCT (Cone Beam Computed Tomography) machine which our Doctors utilize for diagnosis and treatment planning of advanced Orthodontic conditions. This new ultra low-dose CBCT technology offers safer and more affordable volumetric scanning than ever before.
The advantages of CBCT over traditional 2D imaging are numerous, including:
- 3D treatment planning
- Airway-centered treatment
- Improved pre-existing TMJ knowledge
- Mixed dentition and tooth eruption guidance
- Visual Craniometric Analysis (VCA) – a new paradigm in 3D Cephalometrics