Dr. Tom Kadar knows how important great-looking teeth are to your appearance and your self-esteem. As a child, he experienced crooked teeth, too. Once his metal braces were taken off, Dr. Tom saw what good orthodontic treatment could accomplish. The difference was so dramatic that he decided to study dentistry and help others achieve the same great smile.
Dr. Tom has practiced orthodontics in Washington Township since 1993. His unique combination of a kind, personal approach and technical expertise have earned him the reputation of being one of the “Top Doc” orthodontists in South Jersey.
Dr. Kadar received his Bachelor of Science degree from Emory University and subsequently graduated with honors from Georgetown University’s School of Dentistry. Following a one-year residency at the VA Hospital in his hometown of Pittsburgh, Dr. Kadar spent over two years studying for his advanced orthodontic degree at Temple University. Dr. Kadar has earned the designation of Diplomate, one of the highest achievements in the orthodontic field. He is also an Elite Provider for Damon and Invisalign and a member of the American Dental Association, Southern New Jersey Dental Association, Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics and the American Association of Orthodontists.
Dr. Kadar is married to Lori Riggs-Kadar, a nurse and consultant to medical and dental practices. They have blended their experience and expertise to establish Kadar Orthodontics and work diligently together to provide patients with the highest quality of care. Tom and his family enjoy sports, scuba diving and spending time at the shore.
Dr. Kadar Professional Bio:
- Bachelors: Emory University
- DDS: Georgetown University
- MSD: Temple University
- General Practice Residency, VA Hospital, Pittsburg, PA
- Orthodontics at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontics
- Southern NJ Dental Association
- Southern NJ Dental Study Club
- Spear Study Club – concentrated orthodontic case studies
- Magna Cum Laude, Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Apollonian Award, Georgetown University School of Dentistry, for distinguished service
- Gini Award, Smiles Change Lives, for changing the lives of children across North America