Dr. Kadar had been using aligners to move teeth for nearly 30 years. Trained by his predecessor, Dr Jack Donley, he would manually cut teeth from plaster models to create the aligners and move the teeth to the desired position. New technology has allowed Dr. Kadar to accurately design a treatment plan and create aligners virtually.
KScan – Using our advanced digital technology – we can obtain a virtual model of your teeth in less than 10 minutes. The digital scan can be transposed onto the digital cone beam xray which provides our doctors with a complete virtual model of your teeth. Using the digital scan and xray, our licensed Orthodontists evaluate the teeth and jaws and identify any complex medical issues including airway, sleep apneas, jaw, bite or gum disease that might impede your aligner treatment or require collaboration with other dental specialists. Ultimately, we make sure aligner treatment will be safe and effective for your unique situation.
KCreate – Dr Kadar creates a virtual treatment plan specific to straightening your teeth and correcting any bite issues. This is where a Doctors’ expertise is critical to ensure aligner therapy is properly set up and tooth movement is done at the appropriate speed to minimize any adverse effects that could occur without proper supervision. Our skilled digital technicians personally oversee the 3D- Printer system to produce your custom aligners – during your first visit!
KFit – Our clinical team educates and teaches our patients how to care for their aligners and teeth during KSmile treatment. We offer virtual and in-office check appointments with our doctors to monitor tooth movement and be sure your treatment progresses to your perfect smile in a convenient and timely manner. We are here to help today and tomorrow
The KSmile Difference
- Board certified & Licensed Orthodontists
- Medical evaluation including complete medical/dental history
- Evaluation of jaw, bite, teeth, gums and airway
- Superior Digital Technology digital scan, CBCT (cone beam xray), 3D Printers
- Customized treatment plan created by your trusted Orthodontist
- No goopy impressions – completely digital process
- KSmile is Handmade in USA (in our in office digital lab)
- Same day delivery – start at your first visit
- Invisible & removable – nearly invisible material & removable at work/school
- BPA free plastic aligners
- Removable – Improved hygiene, flossing and brushing
- Broken or lost appliances replaced within 24 hours – using your digital models
- Fewer in-office visits – virtual appointments available
- Faster, more comfortable treatment (usually less than 12 mos)
- Not only for adults anymore – Teens and some adolescents can use aligners
- Dr K is south jersey pioneer – using aligner technology for over 30 years
- Elite provider – treated thousands of patients with customized aligners
- Board certified and SJ Top dentists for over 10 consecutive years
- Available 24/7 for any concerns, issues or problems our patients may encounter
- Clinical team are licensed dental hygienist and certified/registered dental assistants
New Patient Form
At Kadar Orthodontics, our goal is to do all that we can to help you achieve your healthiest, most attractive smile. To receive a complimentary evaluation, simply complete the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your first appointment, verify information and discuss insurance.
During your complimentary evaluation, we will conduct a thorough diagnostic examination, including a panoramic X-ray and digital photographs. We will then review the information with you, and together, determine the best treatment suited to your orthodontic needs.
We look forward to meeting you and to working with you as a patient.